Sharing Your Credit Card Information Over Phone Is Just Like Giving The Key Of Your Locker To A Stranger.
Think Over It !!!!
Some valuable points to ponder to avoid misuse on your credit card
- Never keep your card loosely in your pockets or bags.
- Always keep your credit card at the same place in your wallet/purse so that you may notice immediately if it is lost/stolen/misplaced.
- Never leave your credit card unattended under any circumstances.
- Pin should be known to you only not even to your family members, on the safer side you memorize and destroy the PIN mailer Donâ€™t keep written record of your PIN in any form anywhere and never write it on your credit card .
- Always ensure that merchant swipes your card in your presence and ensure they do not write your card details or swipe in some other machine.
- Sign the charge slip after proper verification.
- Please verify the card return to you is yours.
- Always call our helpline number if you have any suspicion that your card is lost, stolen or being misused.
- Always keep a copy of relevant card details like card number, expiry date in safe custody other than your wallet.
- Never divulge your credit card number/expiry date/PIN/CVV and your personal details to an e-mail soliciting for the same.
- Never divulge your credit card number/expiry date/PIN/CVV and your personal details to any telephonic survey or telemarketing executive.
- Never seek assistance of strangers while using your card at ATMs or POS.
- Never share your card details with anyone (including your family members and closest friends) to attempt transaction on your behalf.
- Never handover/return the consignment containing card back to the delivery boy once delivered to you under any circumstances.